Wednesday, April 6, 2011

projects in progress

sander, wood stain, grinder, rag, and hooks....i'm ready to get to work!!!!

this is a simple project( or atleast i think it is....i haven't finished), i don't know what to call it because it kinda looks like a ladder, but let's just call it a scarf rack.

that's my hand, i'm sanding the scarf rack

these are decorative hooks ( the cool thing about these hooks is, i didn't have to pay for them, i found them in my mother's wardrobe). i'm going to put one on each side to hang my tote bags.

a window frame that i purchased out at Coughran Market Days from Suzanne, you can find her here


i found these pretty ( and inexpensive) knobs at World Market. i think they'll look cute screwed to the bottom part of the window frame to hang tote bags.
 I've been so neglectful the last few weeks, I apologize for not posting in awhile, but I'm back again to share a couple of projects that I have been working on.

I'm staining the scarf rack using white wash stain, once finished, I'll sand it to give it a shabby chic/weathered and worn look. The window frame will stay the way it is (why would i want to paint it!!!! it's lovely the way it is), and screw in the four decorative knobs for the bottom to hang tote bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment