Wednesday, April 20, 2011

new designs

brooch with several buttons for center


brooch with vintage lace and tulle

this brooch is a new design, the center is just made up of linen strips

brooch with doily and button for center

i found this straw bag at my church in a pile of garage sale items, i decided to liven it up a bit so i made a brooch to match ( i do have another brooch just like the one above, but unfortunately this one is not for sale!)

I just wanted to share a few pictures of the brooches that I've been whipping up. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to write a post, I'm going out of town for the weekend, and I was excited about these brooches and couldn't wait to show y'all!!!

Oh! and please let me know what you think about the new blog changes in the comment box below.

                      Have a wonderful and fun weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment