Wednesday, May 23, 2012

birthday weekend celebration

wine bottle chandelier at grimaldi's
cousins:: jocelyn, me, abigail, mikaila, jacob, and gianna

barin pulling mama's hair ;)
my friend monica made me these cute strawberry cupcakes

my sister jocelyn made this birthday cake for my nephew barin

she did an awesome job on all the little details

gianna, my brother garrett, me, and jocelyn on the evening of my birthday

barin loves his little four-wheeler and his new toms

strawberry zebra cupcakes. love. :)
me, gianna, kathryn, jocelyn, and barin at barin's b-day party


homemade strawberry cake

dinner at grimaldi's with jocelyn and monica








our family celebrated two birthdays this weekend. one was for my nephew barin, which we celebrated saturday, and mine on sunday/monday. it was such a crazy, hectic, and fun weekend. i'm so grateful for another year. thanks to everyone that celebrated with me! love you!


have a great week!

xoxo, victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment