Friday, February 4, 2011

Wool tote bag and headbands

 I will have new arrivals to share with y'all next week. It has been crazy weather this past week so I've been unable to take pictures of the things I've been making. I prefer to take pictures outside because I like using natural light in my photographs.
Headbands.....the outside is wool and the inside is recycled linen pants

Wool tote bag with wool fabric strips

Brooch made with 100% recycled wool sweater
I hope y'all have a wonderful and careful weekend with all this crazy weather we've been having. I will also have some pictures of the snow/ice storm (yes, I call it snow/ice storm because that's about as bad as it gets in Texas....or atleast as long as I can remember). And also feel free to contact me for any items that your interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment