Thursday, January 6, 2011

Readying for Spring

  My apologies for not posting in three weeks. I have been very busy over the holidays, with relatives visiting and meals to prepare and the house to clean and gifts to make, well you get the idea, I've been BUSY. I'm also trying to recover from allergies or a cold, whatever it is, I've had it for too long. I am so ecstatic about the coming of Spring that I'd like to share a few things I've been making over the past couple of weeks....readying for Spring craft shows.
Brooches I made over the holidays
                             

                                      

A few more(ten total over the holidays...that shows a little devotion;)


linen scarf for Spring/Summer with a bit of lace(not too visible in picture shown above)


Linen scarf for Spring/Summer

I'm LOVING this brooch..........great for dressy occasions

An oversized market tote,perfect for just about anything

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment