Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More Spring Sewing

 Hi Everyone,
I would like to share some more items I've been sewing this past week. Here are a few more scarves that I've been sewing. These scarves are smaller then the other ones I posted last week. The width of the ones shown above are four inches.

Linen scarf




Linen scarf with ruffles


Linen scarf with vintage doily and button

Oversized market tote

Book Bag
Large shopping tote

Featured above are some tote bags. Great for famers markets, grocery shopping, thrift shopping, and also for traveling.

Satchel with vintage button

Satchel with lace
I will have more pictures to post next week. I will be making more items to sale at craft shows coming up. Y'all will be informed of the schedules of craft shows ahead of time. 
        May Y'all have a wonderful and safe week !

1 comment:

  1. Victoria,

    I just love the tote bag w/the different material strips and the satchel w/vintage button! Beautiful!

    Keep on Blogging!

    -Jane

    ReplyDelete