Tuesday, December 7, 2010

sewing

Hi, my name is Victoria. This is my very first blog so I'm a little unfamiliar with what to do or say. I've been so busy these last few weeks preparing for another craft show this weekend in St. Hedwig. Today I made a headband and a tote bag using wool strips which I've never done before but the end result was very exciting because it turned out(yeah!) I would've made more things, the reason why I only made two items was becasue I started cutting out a tote bag and realized I didn't want to make it so I started brainstorming and creating a whole different tote bag. Sometimes I do that, my mind just decides to create something else, but I will finish the tote bag another time. Well it's becoming dark outside and I still have so much more to finish before the day is over, If I don't finish what needs to be done I know I won't sleep tonight. One more thing I'm my own editor which is a bad thing so PLEASE excuse my grammar. Hope y'all have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment